St. Francis Siggiewi Kindergarten School


The tenth house of the congregation opened in 1932 in Siggiewi in St Nicholas Street. After some years they went to live in the house they are living in now that is in the vicinity of the village square. The initial purpose was that of teaching Christian values and domestic work but by time, a Kindergarten school was developed for three and four year old children. Nowadays, it consists of two consecutive classes made up of thirty-five children who are admitted by ballot at the Curia. School activities are specifically designed to enable these children to develop the skills and attitudes outlined in the national curriculum. There is a nun in charge of the school and the staff consists of two Kindergarten Assistants and two Learning Support Assistants.


Click here to view Siggiewi Kindergarten School Gallery