St. Francis Luqa Kindergarden School


In 1953, the cogregation initiated its work in Luqa. It was the sixteenth house and the acitivities carried out by the nuns were the same as in the other houses; Christian values and domestic work. Today, adjacent to the convent, there is a Kindergarten school made up of two classes. These children are admitted by ballot drawn at the Curia and they eventually follow a programme to fulfil the aims and objectives established in the national curriculum. A nun oversees the day-to-day running of the school and the staff consists of two Kindergarten Assistants and two Learning Support Assistants.

Click here to view Luqa Kindergarten School Gallery